Responsible for the brand website, run campaigns on social media and consumer journey!
The Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) and Data Lead for Maille brand will run point for marketing strategy, planning, development and execution to drive traffic and sales on the platform, and to build a virtuous cycle of data and personalization through full funnel and CRM integration. As a key consumer touch point, the sites must promote and deliver premium brand shopping experiences, while simultaneously achieving monthly sales targets, customer acquisition goals, and ensuring a positive user experience and increasing consumer lifetime value.
- You will be a be a key force driving the engagement and conversion between the always-on consumer and our always-on brand to drive growth in this exciting and fast-paced environment.
- You are a passionate digitally minded eCommerce innovator that can think and act strategically and creatively. You are obsessed about providing world-class brand experience and a deep understanding of what drives and influences eCommerce sales and outstanding consumer experience.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ DELIVERABLES
- Develop marketing and customer acquisition strategies and implement across paid online channels, internally and with 3rd party vendors, to drive awareness, traffic and conversion, including: display, retargeting, social, SEM, SEO, referral, sponsorships, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and PR to support growth plans and key initiatives.
- Build and manage eCommerce marketing calendar to ensure maximum efficiency to drive revenue and manage the execution of the calendar.
- Work with the DTC marketing/ digital and operations team to understand the site merchandising and brand content to optimize visits and sales.
- Manage digital advertising budget and optimize ROI.
- Partner with marketing and creative teams internally to develop or leverage content for promotion and on-site engagement, as well as utilize events to drive awareness and on-site sales.
- Within the market, champion the roadmap, adoption and engagement in the roll out of CRM capabilities, that enable Data Driven Marketing.
- Lead CRM and retention strategies to drive engagement and repeat purchases; collaborate with external partners to drive email marketing programs to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Measure marketing effectiveness and value of media and web personalization campaigns, and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices for working on data and measurement across full funnel.
- Lead and drive growth through CRM program – strategy, creative and content based on audiences created.
- Provide analysis, reporting and insights on cross-channel campaigns and brand performance, often making recommendations for adjustment to marketing campaigns in-flight.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience across the eCommerce & CRM landscape.
- Strong business and analytical acumen.
- Ability to lead a cross functional team to deliver complex global eCommerce projects.
- Proven track record in leading DTC platform and maximizing for conversion.
- Proven track record in driving CRM strategies to optimize for consumer life-time value.
- Expertise in data driven marketing strategies of full funnel and precision marketing, motivated by accuracy of information.
- Experience creating best in class SEM strategies, inclusive of content optimization.
- Proven track record of growing online sales through managing product assortment, enhanced content, and product ratings and reviews.
- Ability to analyze website performance metrics and drive user behavior, translate metrics into actionable reporting, and grow online sales through optimization of engagement and acquisition.
- Experience with the day-to-day trading operation through common platforms and providers such as Shopify, Headless, Bronto, GA.
- Knowledge of technical setup activities for eCommerce platforms.
- Fluent English is a must, the ability to speak fluent French is preferred but not essential.
Unilever’s Foods & Refreshment Head Office
Period: 3/2/2020 – 2/5/2020 (with possible extention based on performance)
Hours: 40 per week
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alwin Schumacher via telefoonnummer 06-50822954
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega’s, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.