A FMCG business in the North West of Ireland is seeking a permanent E-Commerce Manager to join their team.
Job Scope: The ecommerce Manager is responsible for the management, development and growth of the ecommerce business.
- Increase conversion rate and grow online sales
- Managing a team directly and indirectly of 14 people
- Monitor & report on key ecommerce metrics using Google Analytics, SAP and in-house reporting tools
- Work with all 3rd parties
- Work with Customer Acquisition team to drive traffic using SEO, PPC, Marketing, affiliates and 3rd party agencies
- Manage content team to optimise website content, product descriptions and imagery,
- Work with Product owner to deliver new functionality across the platform
- Manage fulfilment and delivery of products from the online store to the customer
- Manage the ecommerce customer support team to ensure a good customer journey and experience
- Keep up to date with ecommerce best practice and make recommendations on new digital marketing and ecommerce opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity
- Report frequently with progress reports and recommendations on how to further drive key metrics
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in ecommerce
- In depth knowledge of ecommerce KPI’s (conversions rates, visitors numbers, AOV), Google Analytics, SEO etc.
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level
- Project Management experience
- Staff management/supervision experience essential
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team, both inside ecommerce Dept and as part of the wider organisational team
In order to be successful for this position, you must have strong E-Commerce experience and a proven work record in this area.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or call me Rebecca Walsh on 061 430939