Your role: Be part of the Senior Leadership for one of our key biotech site based in Aubonne. Be in charge of the aseptic filling activities having a large team (+100) to manage. Ensure consistent supply of semi-finished drug products according to the established plan and within the agreed financial limits. Ensure the manufacture of both commercial and clinical semi-finished drug products according to the good manufacturing practices, the registration files and Companyâs Safety & Quality Standards. Ensure transfer of new production processes according to the Company needs. Manage technical relationship with the suppliers, in a way as to guarantee supply within clear and agreed quality standards. You constantly improve our manufacturing processes (from both a quality and a cost efficacy point of view) and thus contribute to our overall permanent competitiveness improvement. Be recognized as the site reference for any questions related to Fill & Finish activities. Support the development of a continuous improvement mindset and way of working by enhancing performance and sustaining transformation achievements.
Who you are
- Bachelorâs Degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related required. Advanced degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related (PharmD, PhD, MD) preferred.
- More than 10 yearsâ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a strong expertise in aseptic filling and lean manufacturing
- Proven successful managerial experience
- Sound awareness of cGMP related issues and health authorities requirements
- Strong mature leadership and influencing skills
- Demonstrated success record in process improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively and constructively with all functions in matrix organization environment
- Strong team leader as well as committed team member
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.