An exciting opportunity is available for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the global recommerce leader, musicMagpie. Based in Stockport, the successful Digital Marketing Manager will join the store side of the business as a maternity cover, working across musicMagpie and it’s US equivalent, Decluttr, and earn a competitive salary.
musicMagpie is the global recommerce leader with a turnover of £130M, while Deccluttr is set to turnover $50M. These brands are revolutionising the way people purchase consumer technology through their award-winning trade-in programme and their best in class refurbishment scheme. Therefore, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Marketing department at their Head Office located right next Stockport train station, making it easily commutable.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of the digital marketing plan, ensuring that digital channels are continually developed in order to maximise new customer acquisition for both the musicMagpie and Decluttr. As a Digital Marketing Manager your main responsibilities, will include but are not limited to:
- Devising and managing campaigns across PPC, Ecommerce, SEO, Affiliates, CRM, retargeting, prospecting and other programmatic campaigns, alongside Social Media and Display advertising
- Creating customer acquisition strategy, using online and offline channels to identify new acquisition opportunities
- Setting overall marketing budgets with the Head of Marketing, setting contribution objectives and overseeing spend across all channels to ensure activity has a measurable return with the aim of exceeding COS targets
- Ensuring all digital campaigns are delivered on-time and within budget, whilst meeting agreed KPIs/targets
- Providing detailed and regular analysis of all marketing channels, adopting a test and learn approach to seek improvement
- Monitoring search visibility against benchmarks and competitors, while identifying trends as and when they occur
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity across affiliate networks and other digital channels
- Managing relationships with external digital marketing agencies
musicMagpie is looking for a highly numerate, analytical and commercially minded individual who has a passion for all things digital marketing. To be considered for the Digital Marketing Manager role you must have demonstrable previous experience (ideally 3+ years) of managing digital marketing campaigns in the retail sector. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- Extensive experience of SEO & PPC
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics (or a similar online analytics tool)
- Strong understanding of Google Adwords and Google Search Console
- Strong Microsoft Excel competency
- Experience managing external agencies
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Manager role, based in Stockport, please apply by submitting your CV below.