A Configuration Manager is required to join a leading company in the defence market who pride themselves on being at the heart of strategy and the forefront of research in their area. This role is responsible for the employees and tasks undertaken by those involved with Change Control.
On top of the Configuration Team, the Configuration Manager will be responsible for Product Configuration Control and the effectiveness of change control processes at the site. You will also create, maintain and enforce a solid configuration process and provide support to specialist teams to embed these processes into PLM.
Configuration and Drawing Office Manager Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Configuration Management.
- Previous experience working in Aerospace or a related industry.
- Ability to lead a small team with strong people management skills.
- Previous experience in the management of stakeholders (Engineering, Programs, Manufacturing, Customer)
- Experience using Windchill and PTC Creo is beneficial.
Position: Configuration Manager