Up to ÂŁ40k per year plus commission
Are you passionate about working with the elderly? Do you want the opportunity to apply your sales & marketing skills to a rewarding and worthwhile job?
Are you fed up of not being recognised for your hard work and dedication? Do you want to work in a luxurious, modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life?
About the role:
The Client Liaison Manager (CLM) manages the sales and marketing processes in the home, ensuring the effective daily operation of the Sales & Marketing Department, meeting and exceeding budget targets, filling the home with the agreed client base and maximising revenue. The CLM maintains the highest levels of professionalism and customer service at all times.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Ensure that sales targets and Sales & Marketing deadlines are met, and adhere to brand standards.
- Update the Sales & Marketing activity database on an ongoing basis and produce activity reports on a daily, weekly or ad hoc basis. Co-ordinate input from all team members.
- Assist in answering all general sales and marketing enquiries from colleagues and customers, brochure requests, internet enquiries and other channels.
- Assist at sales and marketing events with special emphasis on preparation for and co-ordination of all sales events and exhibitions.
- Record and follow up sales leads to ensure sales targets are met.
- Assist with supplying images, logos, brochures and CDs of the individual Signature home, and manage small print and artwork jobs such as postcards, stickers and adverts.
- Manage and keep up to date the information on the pipeline of potential members, and when they are likely to become residents, in order to maximise revenue and meet sales targets.
- Develop new contacts, and maintain regular and close contacts with all key care influences shown in the networking box on page 28.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Experience in the care sector is advantageous but a proven B to C sales track record will be a prerequisite, ideally selling a complex premium product such as high end estate agency or financial services to high net worth individuals
- Able to negotiate with skill and expertise
- Must be computer literate in MS Office and PowerPoint
- Team player, decisive, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable. Confident, enthusiasm and desire to excel
About our Benefits:
Here at Signature, we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to ÂŁ1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company:
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand. These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence – and their own front door.
Signatures vision is “delivering peace of mind”, peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind for their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!