Role: Business Development Manager
Location:London(home based option available)
Salary: Competitive salary plus uncapped commission!
Information Edge, a cloud analytics company with an impeccable track record in successful implementations, is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
They offer two products in the market that are world-leading in terms of functionality and business benefits, both aimed at fast food and hospitality sectors.
Their award-winning restaurant management system increases operational efficiency and features complete back office and compliance functionalities and was designed specifically for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your duties and key responsibilities as our Business Development Manager include but are not limited to:
- Growing and developing the fast food and hospitality market and driving sales to maximise profitability against your annual sales targets.
- Translating leads into product sales, ability to articulate proposition to potential customers.
- To keep abreast of the competition and liaise with the MD on a regular basis to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
What we’re looking for in our Business Development Manager:
- Extensive sales/account management/business development experience in fast food and/or hospitality sectors
- Experience selling Tech Solutions / Software Solutions is desirable but not essential
- A hunter, comfortable with generating business from scratch and experienced in building pipelines and driving opportunities.
- Hands-on and goal oriented attitude, combined with a creative approach to market innovation and business growth
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and through self-motivation
- Willingness to travel in line with business needs
**To apply for the Business Development Manager , please submit your CV via the Apply Button! **
We are a cloud analytics company with over 850 locations in the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand using our solutions. Our robust and resilient solutions help us build long-term relationships with our clients and provide outstanding returns on investment.With offices in the UK and New Zealand, we provide 24-hour support for our clients.
Our solutions in labour and food cost management provide cost savings and deliver compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
Our backup procedures provide the comfort of disaster recovery in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure in the data centre of our hosting providers.
Our pricing offers very good value for money when viewed in the context of the functionality of the solution, and also in terms of the quantifiable benefits that it has shown, particularly in the areas of labour and food cost.