A leading player in the facade cladding industry has an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to join their team based in ………..
They provide design, engineering and manufacturing services for high integrity fixing systems used for various types of facade cladding, including curtain walls, stone cladding, rain screens, brickwork and prefabricated panel segments.
Their design services provide highly flexible design with the ultimate aim to obtain the optimum level of structural performance to meet the safety standards of the project by taking into consideration the economic viability.
- Analysing the market and identifying potential buyers
- Getting in touch with buyers
- Arranging meetings and attending those meetings
- Promoting the products and services to the buyers by providing presentations, giving catalogues and samples
- If needed, attending meetings with Architects and Technical consultants for specification sales
- Conducting activities to receive inquiries for price quotations
- Coordinating the pricing process and sales activities with the office
- Conducting activities to close sales
- If required, visiting site or customer offices to provide after-sales services in areas such as handling complaints or product verification etc
- Previous sales / business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiator
- Technical knowledge about façade cladding fixings is preferred
- No obstacles in travelling
- Analytical thinking and decision making skills
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, may also be considered for this role.