Job Title: Business Development Manager
About the Company:
An international merchant acquirers who are the market leaders offering innovation. Rated highly for their culture and seen as technology leaders.
About the Job
As the Business Development Manager, you will take ownership of merchants up to £30 million card turnover from Newcastle up to Edinburgh.
INITIAL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hunting and qualifying new business opportunities
- Price negotiation
- Pitching product services to C level/board members
- Overcoming objections to convert to a successful sale
- Generating further leads and referrals
- Building your own pipeline, accurate forecasting
If you are currently in a similar role within payments, this is the ideal opportunity to earn uncapped commission. You will be energetic, passionate, thrive on pressure, and overachieving targets.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have skills/knowledge of:
- Solid experience selling acquiring or gateway services
- Strong negotiation skills
- Managing internal stakeholders effectively
- Commercial acumen, the ability to spot further potential deals
- Excellent organisation skills – this role is to work from home and will require you to manage your own diary
- Be able to travel around Newcastle and up to Edinburgh
For more information about the Business Development Manager role send your CV now