Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Assistant Manager for our client in Longford.
Would like to join well-known grocery retailer who is supporting progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful? Thinking about taking next step in your career along with amazing benefits?
Our client in well-established retailer.
They are looking for a Assistant Manager to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for experienced assistant manager/store manager who are looking to gain knowledge and take this opportunity to progress within organisation.
The duties of this Assistant Manager Job are:
- Supervise day to day store operations of your department
- Delivery Fresh Food offer according to company standards
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
The Requirements of this Assistant Manager Job:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- HACCP training would be an advantage
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Interest in progression
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager Job in Longford please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.