Up to £22,000 per annum (OTE, £26,000) plus great benefits
Taunton TA1 2LP
If you’re a highly motivated, ambitious manager, currently seeking;
- an employer that will heavily invest in you and provide copious opportunities to develop your career further (including access to the Centre Manager in Training programme),
- the opportunity to earn bonus of up to 15% of base pay as well as an uncapped out-performance,
- plus, benefits including free bowling, a Food & Drink Discount Card, and 28 days holiday,
… then look no further!
As our Assistant Manager, you will support the Centre Manger and Deputy Manager in overseeing the daily running of the centre, creating positive energy within the team! You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team, leading by example in exceeding customer expectations to deliver an exceptional value for money experience.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Support the Centre Manager and team in delivering on financial targets and service standards in the 4 key result areas.
- Support the Centre Manager with the team recruitment.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Support the CM and DM with rolling out local marketing activity.
- Be a very hands-on manager – be present on the floor at key times, promoting positive energy within the team and ensuring high performance!
To bowl us over and for you to be successful in the role of Assistant Manager, you’ll need to:
- Have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Be passionate about customer service
- Have evidence of delivering on financial targets and driving business and sales
- Have evidence of leading and developing large teams
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends
- Have ambition for success!
We don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!