We are INVERS. The first tech company in the shared mobility business globally. We developed the first system for automated carsharing in the world, even before the breakthrough of the Internet. How cool is that?!
With more than 25 years on the market, we have established ourselves as a reliable and sustainable partner for the mobility sector. Our technology enables 300+ mobility operators in over 50 countries worldwide, to launch and scale their mobility services within weeks, providing them with complete and reliable technical infrastructure.
We are making mobility shareable.
To pursue our goal along with our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a kick-ass Art Director (f/m/d) to join our international brand and marketing team in sharing our creative products in creative ways with the world.
- Taking responsibility for all visual and design related topics that involve INVERS brand according to CI guidelines
- Involvement in the brainstorming, conceptualization and development of visual marketing activities
- Supporting the product creation with UI design for apps and web-based software products
- Creating design collaterals for new product launches based on marketing and sales needs, e.g. customer and product presentations
- Development of visual concepts and creative content ideas for our social media channels (videos, illustrations and infographics)
- Designing new INVERS product logos and icons
- You are obsessed with great design and have already 3-5 years of experience in shaping brands
- Ideally you are interested in new mobility services and have first-hand experience
- Passion for marketing in general and brand-building in particular
- Great attention to detail
- You like working in a fast-paced environment and can juggle a few balls in the air
- Advanced English level and conversational German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with the inventor and the most successful provider of shared mobility technology!
- High-growth tech business with lots of professional development opportunities
- A chance to gather experience in the highly dynamic shared mobility market as well as our state-of-the-art technology portfolio
- An energizing start-up atmosphere within an adult and successful company
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one, develop your own ideas and make them work
- Flexible working hours and modern offices in center of Cologne and Siegen (Netphen)
- A stack of most modern technologies and working gadgets (also for personal use)
- You can take a shared car from our pool for private usage
- Lots of standard perks in the office like fresh fruits, soft drinks etc.