Accounts Payable Manager – Dublin 2 – Property – Permanent – 40-45K
A successful property company are looking to add an AP Manager to their team. This person will report into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for leading the AP function and managing a team of 2-3 people.
Working hours for this position are 8.00am-4.00pm.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the entire AP function and ensuring standards are met.
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff.
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, banks and Revenue.
- Ensure all RCT procedures are adhered to and returns submitted on timely basis.
- Will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and ideally be coming from a small to medium sized business.
- People management skills important and previous experience in this essential.
- Working knowledge of Sage line 50 preferred.
For more details on this job, please send your CV to Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.