Our client have an Exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to support their continued growth. The ideal candidates will be hands on with a thorough understanding of the manufacturing environment and a strong background in customer facing roles. As an experienced manager, you will be the primary customer interface to the business and oversee the day-to-day experience of the customer. A background in engineering / scheduling and/or projects is desirable.
- Salary up to ÂŁ35k
- 39 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 1pm,
- optional healthcare cash plan and life assurance cover 2x annual salary
Purpose of the role
- Develop and project manage customer rate/recovery plans
- Own and control the contract review process.
- Own customer demand profile and sales plans, yearly / monthly.
- Report on Performance to rolling plan (revenue, Margins, Price, volume)
- Customer communication focal routine reviews, on and off site
- Interface to customer VOC (delivery & quality) and timely resolution
- Coordinate site production rate readiness with the planning team.
- Ensure goal alignment between Customers and Program scorecard metrics and reports.
- Partner with Planning team to develop, establish and implement OTD processes/metrics, guidelines and policies.
- Interface with multi-functional teams within the organisation to support better supply-demand planning.
- Report on Customer Experience
The suitable candidate for the Account Manager will have the following:
- Account management
- MRP / scheduling knowledge
Skills & Aptitude
- MS Power Point, Excel, Word Etc.
- Communication skills
- Organisational / Time Management
- Professional & trustworthy
- Motivated & self-driven
- Problem solving mentality
- Reliable & flexible
- Ability to organise own work load.
- Customer driven.
- Has a flexible attitude towards role with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Is an analytical thinker who is systems oriented and can work with statistical data.
- Ability to motivate employees and driven towards success
If you are interested in the Account Manager role and have the required experience, please click the apply now but