Company: PRA Health Sciences
Account Director – Business DevelopmentJob Locations (All) | United Kingdom-Reading | Spain | Portugal | Italy | Germany | Belgium | Netherlands | Sweden | Denmark | NO | …Posted Date 2 hours ago(1/16/2020 4:03 AM)ID2019-58866
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you’re ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA sits at the forefront of delivering customised embedded solutions to our clients to meet their specific needs. As an Account Director, you will be well-placed to leverage the 20+ years’ experience that PRA has in the FSP space, to build on our existing success. Focusing on a specific market / territory within Europe, you will sell PRA’s industry-leading embedded model solution.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Capitalising on existing PRA client relationships and growing existing accounts within Europe
- Establishing relationships with new accounts, discussing with and presenting to potential clients to secure new business wins
- Adopting a customer strategy role by collaborating with Business Development colleagues serving other PRA business divisions, to maximise opportunities across the entire PRA portfolio and cross-sell PRA’s services to customers
- Working with the wider PRA team (including Operations, Talent Acquisition) to establish the most effective way to build on existing accounts, and ensure success with new clients
Depending on your success, future career development may include assuming a larger role within European Business Development, or undertaking an alliance management position.
Independent yet collaborative, committed and determined.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Previous experience in selling FSP services to potential clients
- A proven track record of success within business development in a CRO environment
- The ability to think “big picture” and maximise internal and external relationships
- The determination to carve out your own niche, balanced with the ability to work alongside others and with a “One PRA” approach
- The flexibility to travel frequently across Europe
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed