Are you a passionate individual with a strong Retail experience? And would you like to join Pandora at a very exciting time for the brand, contributing to the global roll-out of our new store concept and developing our Visual Merchandising community? Then you might be our new VM Training Manager!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
For our newly established position as VM Training Manager, we are looking for a charismatic individual willing to influence and being a part of a new and exciting VM journey for Pandora globally.
In this role, you will develop, animate and support the VM community in the regions and local markets, you will contribute to the development of comprehensive VM training modules for all store concepts and you will identify and share VM best practices and other Retail Marketing executions. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Constant support to regional and local VM teams including:
- Regular markets visits, monthly call with all 3 regions (EMEA, AME, APAC)
- Regional & local VM seminars, A-level store opening
- On-boarding of new VM managers, identification and development of VM talents
- Act as FOKO* Administrator (*Retail Communication Platform):
- Promote the use of FOKO, on-board new users
- Review Executions of campaigns and display set-ups, provide constructive feedback
- Nourish FOKO with pictures of best-in-class displays, for inspiration
- Create surveys to retrieve visual and analytical feedback from stores and VM communities
- Partner with the FOKO support team
- Act as Organiser of international VM seminars:
- Agenda, content, logistic, workshops
Your new team:
As our new VM Training Manager, you will be part of a dedicated VM team of 9 colleagues in Retail Marketing and 84 colleagues in the Global Marketing department. You will have the opportunity to work with other talented creative minds in an inspiring, international and collaborative environment. Your main stakeholders will be the regional and local VM teams, the training departments and the Retail Excellence team in Pandora.
What is needed to succeed:
- + 8 years’ experience in Retail, ideally within VM and/or as a Store Manager
- Solid experience in Training
- Experience in Jewellery and/or Fashion apparels, and in high profile retail brands with focus on Premium execution
- International work experience, and working in a global organisation
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are an engaging and charismatic professional with a passion for Retail and people’s development. Further you are:
- A team player and “social entrepreneur”
- A strong and experienced Stakeholder Manager and a diplomat able to work with various leaders and personality types on all levels and to choose your battles
- Perfect English level (both speaking and writing)
Application deadline: February 10th, 2020
Start date: March 1st, 2020. This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Candidates should be willing to travel 35 -50 days a year to destinations such as US, China and Europe.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
Mobile: +45 27889062
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandora’s future