Location: Glasgow G2
Job Title: Project Manager
Our Risk, Finance and Treasury Technology team is global, sitting in multiple locations like the US, UK, Czech Republic and India. They are accountable for the delivery of business change and technology transformation for the RFT functions globally, working with business customers to develop and implement long term strategic IT solutions.
We need a PM to successfully deliver projects to plan, budget, and agreed quality and governance standards.
What will you be doing?
- Delivery of projects supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
- Management of project teams engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle
- Support the PIO lead in executing portfolio governance and controls
- Translate gaps between current state architecture and strategy into a project/plan roadmap
What weâre looking for:
- Exposure working in the financial or banking industry, or exposure working on end to end projects within RFT
- Technology change management exposure
- Able to work across different components (data technology management across RFT architecture systems)
- Able to manage teams across different locations, all striving to successful delivery the aligned project (not direct line management)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Exposure working in a process / regulatory environment and to make changes to supporting systems where needed
- Able to work in a global team, respecting different time zones and working methodologies
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our technology hub in Scotland, Aurora house; a stones through away from Glasgow Central Train Station.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.