World leader in allergy
ALK’s aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT, they contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to their many colleagues around the world.
Your role as IT Project Manager
In your role as IT Project Manager you run infrastructure projects across ALK – both locally and internationally. You join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation, always keeping the overall business objectives in mind.
This means that you:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term deliveries
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business overall objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for smooth project execution
- Manage the relationship with Steering Committee and Project Group
With your strong business acumen, you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both executives, IT experts and SME colleagues to get your projects successfully implemented.
As IT Project Manager in Global IT, you join the Projects and Validation team. They are currently four colleagues in Hørsholm, two in Krakow and two in Madrid, and they collaborate in well-functioning virtual teams with a good atmosphere.
As a candidate for the role you:
- Bring a master’s degree, preferably within computer science, engineering or similar
- An IT Project manager should have a background in IT Infrastructure and analysis
- Experience in IT project management
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of GxP pharma environments is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Have the flexibility to travel around 20-40 days a year to our international locations
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organisation of approximately 110 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on the production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
ALK believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organisation where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritize iterative interactions over rigid processes.
ALK’s new IT strategy contains several new IT programmes and projects aimed at revitalizing ALK’s IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact the:
- SAP S/4HANA journey
- Establishment of a new R&D suite for handling of clinical documentation, submission & publishing and market authorizations
- Global roll-out of a new LIMS system
- Digitization of customer engagement and sales tools
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, Marlene Servé at Dahl & Kjærgaard at +45 7020 4480.