Competitive Basic Salary – On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) â Career Progression – Company Car or Allowance (Depending on Experience)
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
What’s in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Compete for top achievers trips, awards and incentives
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA – NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
We are recruiting for a Lettings Manager to join our Residential Lettings team in our branch.
The main purpose of the role is to maximize the overall income and profitability of your branch and to qualify landlords and tenants. You will also need to meet personal targets set and agreed and carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner!
Our ideal Lettings Manager isâŚ
- Preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Negotiator / Experienced Lettings Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department.
- A Full UK driving licence holder
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.