You will you will support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable IT infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies, improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create future proven, cloud centric infrastructure capabilities for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
- Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
- Develop business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable –goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client’s unique digital transformation context
- Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute infrastructure transformation roadmaps
- Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel
- 5-10 years of consulting experience working on Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Design, Operations, and Strategy
- 5-10 years of experience with large scale infrastructure transformation on the Microsoft product set
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
- Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
- Bachelor/University degree
Bonus points if:
- Use of proven Infrastructure Transformation methodologies
- Experience in delivery of Integration and BPM solutions
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Microsoft and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Experience leading and mentoring high performing teams
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
- Understanding of multicultural teams
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple foreign languages
You will be challenged by:
- Working as part of our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
- Working in multidisciplinary teams across diverse geographic locations
- Teaming with high caliber Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft colleagues
- Leveraging the full power of the Accenture and Avanade global capabilities
- Being part of a fast-paced environment with the continuous need to learn, grow and excel
Introducing the Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
- At least 4 – 6 years of verifiable experience in Professional Coaching
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about Agile and Business Transformation
- Extensive knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Agile certified (e.g. SPC, CSM, PSM)
- Extensive knowledge on Agile tooling
- Demonstrable experience with Lean-Startup or other product innovation techniques
- Willing and able to contribute to Agile Communities of Practice in addition to coaching work
- Strong Communicator
- Professional Coaching
- Managing and resolving impediments
- Experience in resolving conflicts and negotiation
- Experience in developing and delivering training
Accenture is an incredible place to work — and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow — whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org.