€60.000 – €100.000 per jaar
- Design and project lead on all investment projects in site improvements, manufacturing and distribution, including supplier management in contracting, implementing and servicing
- Business case preparation and return on investment analysis for new potential investments
- Research of new technologies for automation and customization in manufacturing, production & distribution
- Leadership of Lean six sigma program with primary focus on continuous improvement for Marley Spoon operations
- Improvement and maintenance of existing equipment: capacity increases, process life-cycle assessment, software / hardware upgrades, breakdown and preventive maintenance management
- Support US/AU/EU Production Heads and Supply Chain Management (SCM) Heads on best manufacturing and distribution practices
- Grow your team – functional and organizational leadership
- Coordinate and align your team’s efforts with our Production, Finance, ERP, SCM and Quality & Safety teams
- Be a strategic partner to Marley Spoon Executive Team on manufacturing technology and continuous improvement
- 8+ year experience in operational roles in manufacturing (warehouse operations, or logistics) companies with significant degree of automation, ideally most of this in Engineering / Operational Excellence roles with proven experience in development & rollout of process automation
- Leadership of a small to mid-sized multi-national team, preferably with remote team members
- Lean / TPM / Continuous improvement experience, preferably as certified lean six sigma master black belt
- Drive to adapt and leverage technologies to meal-kit manufacturing and distribution
- Can-do attitude and hands-on mentality in implementing changes on the in our manufacturing facilities
- Passion for food, our mission to reduce food waste, and development of people
- Proven experience and success in cross departmental interactions
- From your first day you have a real impact on our business and our people
- Opportunities for continuous personal growth, as evidenced by many long-term success stories in a variety of functions in Marley Spoon over the years
- Take advantage of our benefits: free employee boxes every other week, corporate fitness membership, daily fresh organic fruits and wide drink selection in the office, regular company/team events, pension scheme (depending on location)
- Share options – participate in our journey
Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. Bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world.
We deliver top quality fresh ingredients, in the exact quantities required, with chef-designed easy-to-cook recipes, to thousands of households across the globe. We currently service US, EU, and Australia with three brands – Marley Spoon, Martha & Marley Spoon, and Dinnerly.
Marley Spoon simplifies weeknight cooking and helps busy people skip the supermarket. But in the end it’s simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating!
You are our global Engineering and Operations Excellence leader for our 6 production sites (3 in US, 2 in AU and 1 in EU), heading a team of 8 (direct reports and dotted line). You are a self-starter and passionate about leading and developing your team. You use data and analysis to identify focus areas and you want to have the opportunity to make an impact every day.