As a Data & Intelligent Solutions Strategist in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
You will act as an Information & Data Architect to define and deliver strategies with the objective to maximize clients return on data. In that capacity, you will be working across all levels of the organization to help define and implement Microsoft Technology enabled solutions ranging from future data architectures, data supply chains, intelligent solutions (e.g. robotics, AI) to holistic data driven company set-ups.
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create data strategies & intelligent solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Enable innovative client and industry solutions through the lens of Data.
- Develop data strategies & architectures to address specific client needs and value cases as part of e2e cloud enabled transformation journeys
- Act as a data SME on projects with technical experience and knowledge of key technology solutions (e.g Microsoft Azure AI and Data Platform including SQL Server, Azure SQL, DataBricks, CosmosDB, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, IOT and PowerBI)
- Collaborate with other experts to create leading enterprise architectures from a data, application and infrastructure perspective
- Support and advise selling and engagement teams to follow a consistent data methodology, approach and technical strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with SMEs across Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel
- 5-10 years of experience in data architecture & related technologies experience and data technologies
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale technologies transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience with at least one of the following technologies: SAS, SPSS, RevR, Azure ML, MapR, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data preparation with industry standard tools such as R and Python and with Visualization tools such as SAP, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.
Bonus points if:
- Use of proven Data & Intelligent Solutions Architect methodologies
- Experience in advanced analytics, machine learning and complementary data platforms
- Working knowledge of emerging domains such as CNTK, TensorFlow, deep learning, and/or distributed analytics at the edge.
- Experience with programming languages – one or more: R, Java, Python, F#, C#
- Analytical tools, languages, or libraries, one or more: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, etc.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
- Understanding of multicultural teams
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple foreign languages
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
You will be challenged by:
- Working as part of our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
- Working in multidisciplinary teams across diverse geographic locations
- Teaming with high caliber Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft colleagues
- Leveraging the full power of the Accenture and Avanade global capabilities
- Being part of a fast-paced environment with the continuous need to learn, grow and excel
Accenture is an incredible place to work — and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow — whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com