Are you a highly skilled communicator, and do you have proven ability to interact with stakeholders at all organisational levels and in international projects? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As a Nordic Project Manager, you will work very closely with representatives from our business, scoping, planning and organising a wide range of projects across our business. The vast majority of our projects include an IT solution, either developed in our regional IT development team, in the central ALD IT development team offshore or in close partnership with other ALD entities internationally. You will become a part of a small but experienced team of project managers, and refer to our Head of Nordic Project & PMO. The team is a part of the CIO organisation and collaborates closely with all areas of the business and IT in the Nordic region and ALD SA.
We are in the first stages of implementing an agile methodology in IT, and your job will entail supporting this transformation and loyally playing your part in the process.
As Nordic Project Manager, your focus will be on adding benefit to the business through the delivery and implementation of supporting solutions. You will:
- Assist the business in identifying the desired outcomes and benefits of projects and formulating proper business cases
- Support the business in further qualifying their requirements to the level of workable Stories for execution in our delivery organisation
- Be responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects in close collaboration with your project management colleagues and the IT development teams (regional and international)
- Perform diligent stakeholder management – in relation to the business as well as IT
- Establish project budgets and manage project cost and risks
- Participate actively in cross-project prioritisation within the Nordic Projects & PMO team
- Actively contribute to the continuous development of our project management skills and tools, and on maturing the project organisation across the Nordics
Qualifications & Competencies
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in leading cross-functional projects with a strong software development component and in translating user requirements into user stories for IT – preferably in an agile environment
- You are commercially minded
- You have proven experience in strong stakeholder management and in delivering successful projects
- You speak and write English fluently, while a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage
- You are good at keeping focus and prioritising between many different tasks
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience, as well as the ability to understand and interpret business needs.
- Your communication and cooperation skills are second to none
As our Nordic Projects & PMO is a small but close-knit team, it is vital that you are willing to share your knowledge and socially be an active part of the team. You will be located at our Nordic regional head office in Høje Taastrup – close to transport links. As the position has a Nordic scope, it will require some travelling to other Nordic countries of short duration (typically 1-2 days, once or twice a month).
What we offer
ALD Automotive has high employee satisfaction and is dedicated to ensuring employee health and work-life balance. We offer a competitive salary package, which includes a number of flexible benefits, as well as employee benefits such as 7-days additional vacation, as well as insurance and pension benefits. In addition to this, there is a number of social events arranged each year for our employees.
How to apply
Please submit your application and your CV (both in English) via the “apply button”. We will continuously review incoming applications, and urge you to apply as soon as possible.
We encourage everybody independent of age, gender, race or ethnicity to apply for the position if they have the relevant qualifications.