Are you passionate about developing water and air treatment technology solutions? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves, attack unfamiliar problems with curiosity and resiliency and make a substantial impact on a dynamic, high-growth organization? If the answer is, âYes!â then we have an exciting, long-term career opportunity as a General Operations Manager, who will oversee the delivery of projects and services in Northern Europe.
Your work will be highly strategic and to be successful, you will have to ensure that the big picture always stays in focus, be prepared to delve into the details as needed, and clearly communicate your work across all stakeholders.
About us and what we can offer to you
We are ECT2 (Emerging Compounds Treatment Technologies), a global leader in treatment technologies in the United States and Australia and a part of the Montrose family, a global environmental services provider. We are nationally recognized by the National Safety Council as one of its 63 Industry Leader Award winners in the US. Our mission is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders.
We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, as well as bonuses based on business growth and performance
- Competitive insurance and retirement packages
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
A day in the life
- Responsible for the growth and development of the ECT2 business in Europe and the Region.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a growth strategy for the business in Europe and the Region.
- Serve as a key leader in managing projects, programs and initiatives for European business operations.
- Ensure successful delivery of our advanced technology products that mitigate the impact of emerging contaminants on air and water, in alignment with the teamâs strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Manage P&L and revenue growth for the European territory, as well as related reporting of financial profitability, utilization, administrative costs, annual budgeting and business development to management.
- Provide leadership and guidance on key projects, growth plans and strategies, and policy development.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with clients, as well as key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops tactical and strategic plans to build and attract top talent to meet profit and growth objectives, ensures operations are staffed to maximize performance and delivery of services, and oversees the training, mentoring and development or direct and/or indirect reports.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improved organizational effectiveness and increased productivity within the operational business lines.
- Establish trends/forecasts for short and long-term planning (monthly, seasonal and annual).
- Partner with the Legal Department to ensure contract review and approval is completed, as applicable.
- 10+ years of experience with water/vapor treatment technologies, construction methodologies, civil works and services engineering
- Demonstrated experience with commercially pricing projects of a water utility nature and the associated site preparatory works.
- 5+ years of managerial experience, including P&L responsibility. Would consider a rising star looking to manage for the first time!
- Demonstrated experience with estimation, fabrication, construction and operational services
- Demonstrated knowledge of European finance, taxation, labor and legislative law requirements
- Excellent computer application skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project).
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (domestic and/or international)
- Previous multinational experience
- Experience working in a consultancy or start-up organization
Make the “safe” move
We are a fast-paced organization and you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from ECT2, Montrose and its service providers.
Want to know more about ECT2 and Montrose? Visit http://www.ect2.com/ and montrose-env.com and have fun! Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
In this recruitment, ECT2 is working with Hays. If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter in English in the same document. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Isolde Andersson, 070 450 60 26 / firstname.lastname@example.org. #898763