Company: Kier Group
Set your sights on Kier
Kier is a leading construction, property and infrastructure services group. As a Construction division, we work on projects ranging from education and commercial, to residential and leisure, and our Construction Southern team needs you!
As a Site Manager with the Aylesford team, you will be responsible for managing and implementing health and safety procedures, understand budgets, valuations and costs and ensure the timely delivery of MI, project reporting and forecasting.
We will need you to have previous Site Management experience, be commercially aware and have excellent organisational skills.
If youâre looking to develop your career, then Kier is the place to work. Apply now so you donât miss out!
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
- Competitive salary
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
So what are you waiting for? Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Closing Date: 30th January