£325 a day
NHS Clinical Governance, 1 year (Preferred)
Our client an NHS Organisation, based in the Midlands seeks to recruit an interim Head of Governance for an initial period of 3 months.
- To be responsible for the effective maintenance and development of the Trust’s risk register, ensuring an effective appraisal of strategic and operational risk and the production of risk intelligence and reporting information.
- Support the Patient Safety Lead in the development of the Trust’s risk management strategy, by facilitating its continual implementation and monitoring.
- Oversee regular review of Divisional led policies and procedures to ensure they remain compliant with NICE and Trust guidelines.
- Identify and develop training needs with regards to incident management within the Division.
- Undertake and provide clinical governance training sessions in the Division including incident management and risk management.
- Ensure that there is an effective mechanism for recording and responding to incidents and that serious untoward incidents are responded to according to policy.To apply click the APPLY ONLINE button below and upload your CV. Alternatively, for more information, please call Nick Reece on 0845 436 0127 or 07772 954 593 quoting reference number: 2140
Reference ID: 2140
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £325.00 /day
- NHS Clinical Governance: 1 year (Preferred)