Category / Position
Your key responsibilities as the Operations Manager will consist of:
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior experience are communicated and embedded within the sites, supporting the site managers and Service Champions as appropriate
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control, culinary excellence, improving merchandising, implementing, monitoring and evaluating results within the site teams to ensure area financial results are exceeded
- Oversee Site Management within area of responsibility to ensure proactive management of teams on site. Responsible for recruiting high calibre site managers, developing them and driving them to ensure the following activities are performed with excellence: site succession planning, recruitment, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison
- Responsible for proactively maintaining external relationships with clients to exceed expectations and retain business
- Accountable for innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control throughout the area
- Plan, lead and deliver effective mobilisation/demobilisation of contracts, co-ordinating with relevant support functions
Skills & Experience
- Extensive Experience in contract catering, within a multi-site, management role
- Ability to demonstrate experience in leading, inspiring and motivating a large and diverse team
- Proven experience of working closely and successfully with clients
- Confidence in numbers and P&L management
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Why it’s great to work for us
Advert closing date
Address / Post Code
Minimum level of experience required
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK’s leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life’s real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.
Publication start date
Publication end date