ATG is a global sourcing specialist that partners and works with manufacturers of commodities in China, India and South East Asia. We supply parts and components to Original Equipment Manufactures direct from our overseas factories to our customers wherever they are in the world.
We are looking for a Global Finance Director to join our successful team. Reporting to and working alongside the MD, you will be required to drive improvements in systems, processes and controls, enhancing financial reporting and planning, budgeting, and forecasting. You will have need a strong understanding of technical financial concepts but will have proven business management and development experience.
This is an exciting role in a fast growing company and will make an ideal career choice for the right candidate.
- Excellent package including 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Personal pension plan
- Health insurance
- Be part of a global team
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director other Senior Executives.
- Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop finance teams.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts to stakeholders.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00 /year
- Finance: 7 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (Preferred)