Contract Term: 30th May 2020
Contracting Authority: MOD
Are you a security cleared experienced Lead Project Manager looking for your next contract opportunity? Are you experienced in delivering complex projects? If so PSR would like to speak to you?
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Lead the Project planning including assessment, procurement, managing the development, co-ordinating the testing, assurance & acceptance ensuring the delivery and roll out to the user
- Lead the Production, development and maintenance of baselined artefacts such as Project Scope, Cost and cost modelling and maintenance of the DLoD CIP Schedule
- Requirements identification including scaling, functional & non-functional requirements
- Ensure delivery remains within PCT
- Arrange, co-ordinate and manage meetings including the project checkpoint weekly meetings
- Stakeholder and Communication management and engagement
- Maintenance and implementation of a L0 Plan
- Presentation of delivery information
- A valid and active SC Clearance
- A qualification in project management: MSP, PRINCE2, MS Project etc.
- Strong background as a senior or Lead PM on complex projects
It would be great to also have:
- Previous Defence or public sector experience
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
“In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.”
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £400.00 to £412.00 /day