As part of the growing development team, Moley Robotics is seeking a Project Manager Intern or Assistant.
- Bachelor in Engineering or any other relevant
- Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall project management frameworks
- MS Project and Jira
- Strong technical and communication skillset: reporting, documentation, human factors, and user-focused design
- Design documentation – PRS, EDS, architecture, and verification for consumer products
- Safety and regulatory certification experience
- This role will support the documentation strategy for all disciplines to ensure business, engineering, quality, and compliance goals are met for the project while adhering to GEP/GMPs.
- Administration and support of the relevant electronic document management systems (EDMS)
- Coordination of engineering documentation control activities on the project
Please note, we do not accept any CV’s from any recruitment agencies. If an agency sends us details of any candidates we shall feel free to contact those candidates and, as the case may be to employ, them without incurring any liability to the agency who sent us the candidates for fees or otherwise.