Project Manager Corporate Development (m/f/d)
Red Bull Media House
As a natural self-starter are you comfortable leading complex projects, effectively managing and negotiating with external/internal business partners? Ready to shake things up? We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f) for our team!
As Project Manager, you’ll take the lead for cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders involved and ensure successful implementation for the business units. Acting as facilitator of business decisions, you’ll create transparency on major Media House projects, monitor progress and support the allocation of resources. Moreover, you’ll evaluate the potential of new initiatives based on comprehensive data and trend analysis. You’ll challenge business performance as well as the achievement of strategic objectives and provide recommendations for action.
In this role, you’ll take over the lead for cross-functional projects with diverse internal and external stakeholders involved. You’ll set-up and supervise overall project schedule, monitor and report the progress of project phases, achievement of milestones and communicate decision needs. Moreover, you’ll plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal and administrative functions of the project. Based on thorough analyses, you will facilitate the evaluation and prioritization of projects and support the management board in strategic decision making. You’ll prepare executive-level presentations for internal as well as external meetings.
In this role, you’ll analyze business performance and market development based on internal and external data (e.g. Sales statistics, website traffic, market and competitive data, trends in media industry). This includes providing insights, challenging the status quo, deriving potentials for improvements as well as identifying organic and inorganic growth opportunities.
You’ll gain a good understanding of different areas of the business and its challenges and opportunities. With your strong market knowledge and good interpersonal skills, you’ll establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in project management, consulting, strategy, business development or similar position
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, experience in data analyses, interpreting data and creation of business cases
- Strategic and holistic mindset, sense for trends & market developments
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
- Experience in media industry as well as in digital is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure and deliver work to highest standard
- Results-oriented team player with strong communication skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Media Management, Business Informatics or equivalent
- English fluent, German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10%
Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.