We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with two cross functional software development teams. You need to be a strong communicator that loves to work in a fast phase and ever changing environment. IT experience is a must. In addition to new development, experience working with support / maintenance and support processes is a big plus.
Examples of tasks in this assignment:
- Facilitating Scrum meetings and ensure effective work distribution within the team
- Help the development team to remove impediments to the team’s progress
- Support the Product Owner in arranging the Product Backlog to maximize business value
- Support the teams development by giving feedback to team members and support Line Managers to identify competence development needs
We are looking for a strong communicator with a result oriented mindset and a “doer” mentality. We see that you are social, flexible and skilled in interaction with the teams as well as external stakeholders.
Skills we are looking for:
- You preferably have a technical background and are well familiar with SW development.
- You are familiar with the SAFe framework and have preferably worked in an organization that has implemented SAFe.
- You have recent experience as a Scrum master.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.