Head of Broadcast Services (m/f/d)
The Broadcast Services department is the key competence center for the Red Bull Media House Broadcast and TV projects. As Head of Broadcast Services, you’ll be responsible for organizing, handling and technical consulting on each Red Bull Media House broadcast managed by our Broadcast Services team. Together with your team you’ll ensure the smooth execution of different live broadcasts, live streams and 24/7 TV linear playout channels (RBTV, ServusTV). You’ll coordinate the technical handling of live broadcasts with internal stakeholders, from content reception to the playout to a pre-defined distribution point.
In this exciting role, you’ll manage the members of the Broadcast Services team to achieve `operational excellenceÂ´. Additionally, you’ll represent the Broadcast Services team towards the stakeholders.
You’ll be responsible for the technical management of the TV channel business – RBTV and ServusTV. You’ll plan and set-up the live broadcast for each individual transmission to the Red Bull Media House Distribution Network. You’ll oversee the technical management of the Red Bull Media House control rooms and TV studio facilities. Moreover, you will coordinate the live event streaming.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Several years of experience in a senior broadcasting position, e.g. outside productions, TV studios, broadcast systems and live streaming facilities
- Ability to understand the entire delivery chain of live broadcast, strong interest in new media (streaming, digital)
- Good overall understanding of live broadcast, IP delivery systems, playout systems, live streaming services and content distribution networks
- Strong people management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to set and manage expectation, very good communication and presentation skills
- Process-oriented and structured way of working, Attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Self-motivated and ability to deliver under pressure
- Readiness for flexible working hours and weekend work
- Degree in Media Technology, Broadcasting or similar
- Fluent in English, Good German language skills
- Travel up to: 10%
Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.