Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago to get what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeYlW7Fsio
And you have surely heard and read about our latest announcements? You can find out more here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-12/co-living-firm-wins-1-1-billion-investment-for-europe-expansion
Are you ready to disrupt the real estate industry together with us?
These will be your tasks
- Oversee and enhance performance management processes
- Provide management, leadership and inspiration to the HR
- Build a strong business relationship with employees and leaders
- Provide a welcoming new hire experience
- Manage overall recruiting processes, identify job specifications and hiring needs
- Manage the compensation program: salary surveys, compensation analysis and recommendations
- Provide employee relations guidance and support on HR-related issues
You’re offering these qualifications
- Bachelor’ s degree preferably in human resources or business management
- You have worked in a fast-growing or dynamic environment e.g. startups
- 12 to 15 years of human resources experience with a track record of progressive leadership roles
- German is nice to have but not a requirement. English communication skills; additional language skills are a plus
- Ideally, you have experience working with an international company
- You are highly adaptable, we are disrupting the real estate industry after all!
- A proactive self-starter who can combine critical thinking, passion and leadership
We’re offering these benefits
- You will be a member of a stellar, diverse leadership team driving towards one goal: being the global leader in co-living
- A disruptive concept and a great product that is here to stay!
- An experienced founding team that has been with the company since its inception and is now leading its transformation into a global player
- The flexibility for you to be a true entrepreneur and shape the future of the company, and the real estate industry as a whole
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up lifestyle – enrich the experiences of our dynamic and highly motivated team members with your personality and your will to succeed
- A company culture second to none, supported by strong values that we live and nurture every single day
Sound like your perfect new role? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago or read about our latest news for Europe and the US.