Our diverse team forms the heart of our fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and a hands-on attitude are encouraged. To help keep up with our increasing growth, we’re looking for the most passionate people in their fields.We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one, and help grow the global community of passionate people with us. Jump on board, join our team, and become part of the Co-Living revolution!
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the performance of global Medici-Living/Quarters operations
- Lead and oversee day to day Operations including Customer Support, Property Management, Customer Feedback Management
- Improve and report all Operations Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including Net Promoter Score (NPS), on a daily basis
- Lead roadmap and execution of partner on-boarding
- Constantly optimize our customer journey playbook and our product and service standards as well as our standard operating procedures
- Deliver efficient and cost effective solutions, drive applicable service models and unified standards with a focus on international scalability and expansion
- Motivate and coach the Operations teams, ensuring peak performance at all times, backed by stellar operating procedures and processes
- Partner with other departments and key external parties to secure an outstanding customer experience, that is reflected in ever increasing NPS scores.
You will be most successful if you fit this profile:
- 5+ years of experience in a leading global operations role
- A proven track record of running and scaling operations across multiple geographies and cultures
- Experience building and rebuilding operating standards, process house, SOPs etc, both with internal teams and external suppliers and partners
- A detailed understanding of how to run, influence and sustain high engagement scores / NPS
- Fluent German and fluent Business English, both ideally near native level. Further language/s always a plus
- Experience in managing and leading a global, diverse and regionally dispersed team
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, especially of key decision makers, third parties and suppliers
- Ability to create lasting win-win situations that foster trust and strengthen relationships for future collaboration, both internally and externally
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
What we offer you:
- A flat hierarchy: open communication, and fireside chats with the CEO
- Healthy work-life balance: positive working environment, home office options, a discounted membership to UrbanSportsClub, and complimentary access to the 7Minds meditation app
- Personal development: language courses, a generous individual development budget, an exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Culture: summer & holiday parties, biweekly team drinks, biweekly Lunch & Learn, coffee, fruit, and much more
- Additional benefits: a paid BVG pass, an optional pension plan, 1 day per annum for Corporate Social Responsibility volunteer work
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago, or read about our latest developments in Europe and the US.