At MEDICI LIVING we want to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. We strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology.
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, we are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under our brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING we are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2bn, we’re now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world.
Our 100+ team members from over 20 countries, are the heart of our international, fast-paced startup environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase we need the most passionate people in their fields.
We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with us. Come on board, join us and be part of the co-living revolution!
These will be your tasks
- Manage development, delivery and operation of our products in time, cost, quality and scope
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all tech in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including mobile, web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s B2B services
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and monitor KPIs and other metrics to gauge productivity and quality
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Manage the development and well as the tech-ops teams. Build a positive team spirit and a productive but fun work environment
You’re offering these qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience leading technology teams and 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience leading teams in the deployment of iOS and Android applications (using React-Native) as well as Web Applications.
- Good understanding of Databases, Backend technologies and Cloud environments
- Possess extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum based development environments, methodologies, and best practices
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about recruiting world-class talent and leading cross functional teams
- Proven to be able to build large-scale customer-facing products across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet)
- Experience in the real state sector (ideally)
We’re offering these benefits
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our QUARTERS building in Chicago or read about our latest news for Europe and the US.