About your role
As part of the Transformation team, we are looking for an individual who can manage projects with a holistic view rather than getting too caught up in the technical details. This role is all about focusing on what is best for the business as a whole; always keeping the bigger picture in mind and asking “why are we doing this?” and “how will this benefit the business?” If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Skills and Experience
- We’re looking for someone with at least two years’ experience of Project Delivery, ideally within Retail, Gaming or Digital environments.
- You’ll need to have experience of managing third-party suppliers, as well as proven ability to manage change, process and the technology aspects of projects.
- Experience of using Prince 2, or other structured management methodology is essential.
- Strong communication skills to manage a range of stakeholders from executives, managers and technical SME’s, club staff and suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Experience in using Agile methodologies would be advantageous but not essential.
A little bit about us…
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it’s true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we’ll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results – whatever your role. We’re dedicated to building Bingo’s Buzziest Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.