Node4 are looking to recruit a SCRUM Master. The team develops and maintains systems that support Node4âs business (billing systems, Microsoft CRM and SAP Business One) and customer facing systems (web site, customer portal, etc.). Together, the team leverages systems to create real market leadership in customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced SCRUM Master, while remaining hands-on enough to lead coding and code reviews when required. You will have the opportunity to work with new cutting-edge technologies and must be able to work within an agile software development environment.
- Mentor the team, helping to set direction of technology use, continuously improving software lifecycles and managing technical debt
- Lead sprint planning, daily stand up, review and retrospective meetings, following standard SCRUM methodologies
- Day to day management of the team, workload management and scheduling
- Web application design and architecture; capable of understanding and articulating system interfaces and interdependencies
- Contribute to the translation of business and technology needs into delivery roadmaps
- Work with various departments within Node4 to use their technology in future Node4 portal projects. Currently the departments are Cloud, Networks and Collaboration
- Work with the Heads of Technology to contribute to the technical strategy for the business
- Ability to use Git and an understanding of associated workflows for managing development
- Ability to understand and work with application infrastructure for virtual and cloud-based applications, with an understanding of containerisation an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientated programming, particularly with PHP
- Familiarity with databases; primarily SQL, NoSQL knowledge advantageous
- Self-driven and self-managed, with good forward planning skills
- Polite, friendly and helpful in all your interactions
- Product-focused approach to software development
- Previous experience in a compliance role
- Innovative and dynamic, with creative problem solving
- A genuine passion for technology and learning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, being proactive in communications across the business
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of audiences in a professional manner
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team
Ready to Apply?
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to Recruitment Manager, David Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.