Strykerâs Model Farm Road manufacturing site in Cork is currently supporting the Neurovascular division through a period of significant growth.
We are hiring a Project Manager to join our team and work collaboratively with our divisional customers on new product introduction projects.
If you have excellent communication and influencing skills and an ability to lead multiple projects and stakeholders then please keep reading and apply below!!
Who We Want:
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity
- Subject matter experts. Managers who not only oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data but can interpret, translate, and present on all various matters as needed.
What You will Do:
You will lead a project team within the operations business with focus on new product introduction and will sit as a core team member on the broader new product development team of the Neurovascular division based in California.
You will have responsibility for the x-functional project teams as pertains to all NPI activities within the MFR site to ensure that all activities are planned and executed to schedule to meet development milestones and end commercialisation of the new product.
This will require planning out all onsite activities along with divisional partners and ensuring that operational support resources are planned and onboarded to the project as appropriate.
You will work with manufacturing operational stakeholders to ensure that the planned and executed installation of the manufacturing process meets the quality, capacity and cost requirements from commercialisation and immediately beyond.
You will provide regular updates to the MFR site leadership team on planning, status and risk to the project to ensure the project continues to meet stakeholder requirements.
You will have the opportunity to deliver new life saving devices to worldwide markets befitting stroke victims.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent required
- Minimum of 4 years engineering / project experience in a regulated industry essential. Has demonstrated ability to successfully plan, prioritise, multitask and organise multi-disciplinary team(s) to successfully achieve project deliverables
- Has applied knowledge of FDA & International medical device regulations
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence a cross-functional team on moderate complexity projects that does not report directly to this position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risk.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in process validation preferred
- Experience with delivering results through 6sigma and lean methods is preferred.
- High level of PC Skills required. (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 30%