As part of their ongoing success and growth there is now the opportunity for a Project Manager to come on board and lead the successful delivery of brand experience projects and exhibitions.
Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously this is a broad role which includes:
- Managing projects from initial brief through to delivery
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients
- Working closely with production and creative teams
- Managing budgets and overseeing cost management including full reconciliation
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Building project plans
- Adhering to project timelines
- Creating project cost estimates
- Implementing any project travel arrangements
- Ensuring projects are on brand
- On-site project management, including overseeing stand installation and break down
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing and delivering exhibition projects. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are currently working for a brand experience agency, exhibition design agency or a production / event agency delivering exhibition projects. Candidates must client facing and used to working with internal project teams. You must be open to international travel, have an appetite for progression and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment for a fast growing creative agency.
Don’t miss this great opportunity – click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn’t quite what you’re looking for please visit http://www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.