Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A leadership role in a diverse environment within the Group Risk Reporting RFDAR team, which represents the interests of the RFDAR department globally, improves the accurate representation of RFDAR and the Global Risk Reporting team across various change program deliverables. The role is based in Zurich with leadership of teams in both Zurich and Wroclaw, Poland
- As the Team Manager, you will lead a team focusing on report preparation, analysis, review, and partner management for Group Market, Credit, and Enterprise Risk (Economic Risk Capital and Scenarios/Stress Testing)
- Deliver crucial contribution to senior level Credit Risk Reporting, shape the drivers of risk metrics, and provide meaningful insight into our reported risk metrics
- You will also be required to support the review of the Risk Management Committee reporting primarily with a focus on Credit Risk with exposure to other risk types such as Market, Liquidity Risk, Economic Risk Capital as well as Stress and Scenarios metric
- You will also build up and balance positive relationships with various partners, with a high exposure to Senior Management
- In addition to the above, we offer you the chance to support our growing engagement with the Change Function, as well as program delivery responsibilities within the risk area
- Experience of team leadership and management
- Several years of professional experience in a risk or finance function, credit risk knowledge of investment and private banking products, understanding of multiple risk metrics including scenarios and stress testing credit, market risk, as well as data interrogation and reporting skills
- Higher education degree in a numerate subject, postgraduate qualifications within a relevant field (e.g. FRM, CFA) would be an asset to our team
- Proficiency in Business Objects, Excel, Access, Qlik, Tableau, and experience of banking data and risk systems
- You are committed to collaborating with our senior management, you build trusted partnerships and deliver relevant solutions
- You are driven by your objectives, ambitious, and a committed personality that enjoys collaborating with colleagues
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and business proficiency in German and English
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, dedicated to ongoing learning, and you love to share your knowledge with others
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.