Richâs has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values. That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
- Responsible for the management of the shift to include people, processes and systems.
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods involving the storage of temperature-controlled products, and hazardous materials.
- Ensure handling and storage of raw materials and end products comply with company, quality, safety and legal standards.
This role is on a double day shift pattern – rotating shifts of 6 am – 2 pm and 2 pm – 10 pm with weekend working required.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Ensures shift is organised effectively on a daily basis to meet customer requirements.
- Delivers effective people management processes and continuous development of team through on-going coaching and feedback.
- Manage warehouse associates and deal with relevant personnel issues including but not limited to absence management, performance and disciplinary issues.
- Supports project work or a lead focus area and work collaboratively to deliver results.
- To ensure that the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times (Audit Ready Every Day), managing a clean as you go environment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into the warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and co-ordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of standard operating procedures, space utilisation and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Ensures associates are signed off on all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Understands the wider business objectives and looks for ways to reduce costs and improve service.
- Investigates service/ operational failures to ensure they are understood and prevented in future.
- Delivers continued and sustained KPI performance, understanding the business / cost implications of decisions made.
- Regular briefings and meetings with your shift/team, providing a platform to share ideas to improve overall service standards to our Customers.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
- Investigate thoroughly any incidents/accidents and escalate any issues that require it.
You must comply with Rich Products Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
- FMCG background
- Experienced people manager
- Good understanding of computer and warehouse management systems
- Food industry background
- Experience of ERP systems, preferably AX Dynamics
Rich Products Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.