Warehouse Manager (Permanent)
My client is a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in London are seeking a Warehouse Manager to oversee the expanding warehouse and distribution operations.
Responsibilities will include
- Driving KPI’s and promoting a continuous improvement culture in a rapidly growing business will require an ability to implement new processes and drive performance.
- You must have excellent communication and leaderships skills.
- As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
- Coaching the production and dispatch teams to meet performance goals through operational performance analysis to provide insights to teams
- Improve the quality of stock management by reducing shorts and stock errors through data storage systems
Skills and experience:
– Proven experience working within a fast-paced food warehousing environment
– Knowledgeable of and able to implement stock management systems (ERP)
– Capable of driving continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes (5s, Kanban) by implementing production plans and service delivery
– Strong communicator who can develop organisational culture through relationship management and able to influence senior stakeholders (internal/ external)
– Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
– Management of small teams 5+, including shift managers, supervisors and operatives
– Proficient in Health & Safety
Hours of work -8.30am- 6.00pm
Monday to Friday
On offer is a competitive salary, plus benefits pacakage and career development
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,001.00 /year
- Warehouse Management: 1 year (Preferred)