Sr. Marketing Manager, Benelux – Interim (6 months)
Specialization: Industry, Campaigns/Product Marketing
Location: Netherlands (Amsterdam)
This position reports to: Sr. Manager Marketing Management Benelux
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We have now a fantastic opportunity available for a Sr Marketing Manager to support our growth in the Benelux area with main focus on Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing pipeline generating marketing activities for field sales teams and previous experience in B2B Technology marketing. He/She will be responsible for managing and executing demand generation campaigns and activities in their region as well as owning the relationship and building alignment with our core sales teams, sales management, inside sales teams, solution consultants and the extended industry/product marketing teams. Activities will include forecasting, planning and executing effective (industry) marketing campaigns and events, regional product marketing and industry content support and achieving ROI from marketing efforts. This role will drive the regional marketing agenda to generate pipeline and expand ServiceNow’s portfolio within current clients, and drive net new business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Area Lead Industry and Product Marketing
- Owning and deeply understanding the Digital (inbound) prospective customer journey for the Benelux market
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, digital (inbound) marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and promoting events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our digital (industry) marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting competitor research and optimizing our digital (inbound) strategy accordingly
- Proposing new and improved digital (industry) marketing campaign ideas
- Identifying & developing partnerships and new channels for growth
- Ensuring highest standards of content quality and user experience
- Owning our in-country paid social media strategy and working closely together with our communications team on our owned social media accounts
- Collaborating with our partner managers to drive joined industry campaigns with our key partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/is:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in marketing, communications or other related field preferred
- 5+ years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel integrated (industry) marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in Netherlands (C2 level) and English (C1 level) – including outstanding writing skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and project management skills
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities
- Strong Content Management System experience, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Proficiency in marketing automation software, preferably Eloqua
- Proficiency in social media marketing tools; preferably strong experience in LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- We before I mentality, with a can-do and want-to-help attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel if needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
We are excited to receive your application soon.