Are you are a Scrum Master ?
Do you have experience leading Agile within an organisation?
Do you want to work for a company where you can drive continuous improvement?
…..How does £45K + Pension + Bonus and holiday discounts sound? Not to mention the opportunity to work for a great organisation.
In this role, you will utilise your Scrum / Agile and Project Management knowledge to drive the Scrum process as well as undertaking a leader approach to supporting the delivery process.
We are looking for people with:
- Scrum Master experience
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
- Agile techniques i.e User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills in order to positively influence the use of agile
Peaked your interest? Does this sound like you? Then get in touch for more info !!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held.