Vertrieb / Verkauf
Germany / Deutschland
Our German client is a worldwide leading aviation engine manufacturer. The company is present in multiple countries across the world and has around 10,000 employees. It serves both the private and public sector.
About Departer â The German Headhunter:
As an internationally oriented German HR consultancy for the recruitment of multinational professionals, Departer possesses a long-standing expertise in the core markets Germany, Middle East and Australia. Through our regionally established offices in Dubai, Sydney and Hamburg, we are valued as a reliable recruitment partner by numerous companies.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage sales activities and customer relationships throughout the European region
- Act as a direct contact point and technical consultant for customers
- Lead project teams for selected projects from prospect phase to the hand-over to project delivery by using market, region, competition, and product-specific know-how
- Manage personal time and productivity according to business goals
- Implement and develop local strategies for the assigned sales area in accordance with the overall sales strategy to achieve the company goals
- Guide offer preparation and provide sales related input
- Be motivated to bring in change and implement better processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Management
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the aviation industry, jet engine experience preferred
- Working experience in the European aircraft industry
- Customer-oriented and business-oriented way of thinking
- Ability to accomplish time management and prioritize workload
- Fluent English language skills
- A structured and proactive way of working
- Willingness to travel frequently
If you are looking for a challenging position in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application in English. Your application will be treated with discretion and will remain confidential. To create your cost-free virtual portfolio application, click on the link “Apply for this position” at the bottom left of this job offer.
-Alle Stellenangebote von Departer anzeigen â The German Headhunter-