€50,000 – €60,000 a year
If you currently work in Management in a customer facing business, we would like to hear from you. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading gaming businesses with retail outlets around the country. They are now seeking a General Manager for their Galway City location where you will lead a team of customer service professionals.
The standard working week 45 hours 5/7 days, which includes a variety of day time, evening and weekend shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop business strategies to expand store traffic, optimize profitability and enhance team performance.
· Report on customer trends, customer needs, profits etc
· Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
· Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment
· Recruit, develop, lead, motivate and retain your team
· Deal with all employee queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
· Manage employee wage costs, rostering and annual leave
· Drive operational standards throughout the company
· Complete store procedures and administration and ensure compliance with policies and practices.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 4 years management experience in a retail, hotel or cash handling business
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large team of retail staff
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Very strong numerically with excellent cash handling skills
- Salary of circa €60k – Negotiable for the right candidate
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Commuter Ticket scheme
- Great work-life balance (flexible working hours 45 hours 5/7)
- On-going development opportunities
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: GCRETM2019011
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00 to €60,000.00 /year