LEEDS COSY CLUB CAN BE FOUND ON ALBION STREET – NEW TO LEEDS IN DECEMBER 2017.
You may notice our outdoor terrace if you look up whilst you wander Albion Street. Enter our beautiful art deco style doorway to be transported back in time to an era of elegance, quirkiness and style.
Take the stairs or lift (please note our lift is currently out of order and we’re working to fix it as soon as possible) to the first floor bar and dining area which overlooks busy shoppers. A hub for people watching in the city. Our art deco wallpaper, chintzy lighting and vintage portraits will keep you company here.
We’re looking to recruit a bright, bubbly & energetic Restuarant Manager, who is looking for a big challenge with a company who are at the top of their game. This is an extremely exciting role to join the most successful restaurant group in the UK. We are set for great expansion over the next few years, so don’t miss the boat old chap.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues and we need a Restaurant Manager who will support the team, we are open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
What you get working for us…
- Great pay and acheivable bonus
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we’ll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!!
What we are looking for in our Restaurant Managers…
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service & standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively,
- Experience of working within a branded/premium restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with 400+ covers a day would be ideal. Waiting and running a busy, successful restaurant from turning tables & dealing with large parties, you should be the best waiter on the team,
- This position would ideally suit an existing Assistant Manager or Restaurant Manager of a high volume restaurant site, looking for a company that will develop you personally as well as learning how to run the bar aspect of a busy premium venue too!
Does this look a bit of you… apply today