Regional Account Manager
Location: Ulster, Munster, Leinster, Connaught
Salary: €50K + car allowance + fuel car + bens (Must have your own car)
Reports to: Sales Director
Key Purpose of the Role:
To secure, retain and grow new and existing Strategic accounts for our client’s Networks Business. This role will involve supervising a new team of field sales agents. You will also be responsible for your own corporate sales and account management.
- Selling Talk and Data services to new Business customers & Strategic Accounts Management of existing Customers & Strategic Accounts.
- Developing a winning Sales Strategy and work with cross functional teams throughout the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the Product Portfolio and an understanding of the telecommunications industry as a whole.
- Building monthly sales volume to meet or exceed company targets through generating sales consisting predominantly of Hosted PBX and Internet Connectivity.
- Preparing and submitting customer proposals.
- Lead generation.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, introducing new products to customers, identifying new revenue streams for our client within accounts.
- Working with Marketing, Provisioning, Network and Support departments to ensure a successful customer implementation.
- Working within guidelines set by the Company in relation to sales boundaries, specifically in relation to Channel and Direct Sales.
- Working with other departments to enable product development, product/solution delivery and marketing plans.
- Representing the company at industry or other networking/promotional events.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5 years telecommunication and/or IT product and services sales experience.
- Experience in selling Hosted PBX and Internet technologies, including Internet access, Lan-to-Lan, Ethernet, IP, VoIP, IP Transit, analogue and ISDN voice.
- Bid preparation experience including tender response preparation and pricing matrix calculation.
- Presentation to clients up to Finance Director and IT Director level & CEO.
- Experience of working in a Project Management environment and an appreciation of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Proven sales, negotiating and account management skills generating individual opportunities of greater then €40,000 per annum in recurring revenue and securing multi-year contracts.
- Ability to understand and work with complex pricing models.
- Excellent Presentation skills to individual and group audiences up to Director level.
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional team environment.
- Full Driving Licence.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00 /year
- Regional Account Management: 5 years (Required)