Location: Basel, BS
- YOU ARE
- – Default language The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions. In the role as People & Culture Manager, you support the managers and co-workers to be able to deliver results and to create an excellent customer meeting.
- You bring 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or an equivalent role as plus you have knowledge in logistics field.
- You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
- You express your ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication and are able to interact and engage naturally with both managers and co-workers.
- You speak fluently English and German (written and verbal communication), any additional language would be a plus.
- A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- •Execute all operational People tasks related to P&C at unit level to deliver an excellent co-worker experience.
- Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant People goals.
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding of the right talents with the right contracts in close collaboration with the Market area and the unit People Planning specialist.
- Ensure and execute delivery of learning & training at unit level, unless provided by the Market Area.
- Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of our co-workers.
- Team vision ( title) ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
- you want to be part of fulfilling customers’ dreams in Switzerland? Then come and join our great Customer Fulfilment team!
Our Purpose as Customer Fulfilment (CFF) is to deliver a seamless shopping experience with great quality throughout for the many people. To make IKEA products & services available for customers, and ensure they are both affordable and profitable.